Montana Drone Part 107 License Classes Flight Training Courses
Part 107 Preparation - Drone Course
8 week course - Become a Licensed UAV Pilot
• 6 weeks of classroom material
• 1 week of outside group instructional flying
• 1 scheduled session of one on one instructional flight
• Learn FAA, State, and Local Rules
• Learn the Basics of Drone Flight
• Learn How to Interpret Aeronautical Charts
• Part 107 Test Preparation
We need more licensed drone pilots. To be able to help with any commercial project you must be a certified drone pilot. This license is similar to getting your driver's license, but instead of
state issued, the FAA approves the certification and you are good to fly anywhere in the United States for 2 years! (Within permitted areas that is)
Taught by Full Time Drone Pilots!
CLASSES ARE LIMITED TO 20 PARTICIPANTS!
First Come, First Served.
• Not included is the final FAA examination fee to be scheduled and taken at Summit Aviation after the completion of the course.
• We can not guarantee all participants to successfully pass the examination. As with any test, the results are determined by how well you study the information.
Next Scheduled Class
STARTS OCTOBER 1st, 2019
We do provide private
full-course classes upon request!
Get your next project off the ground! Let us fly for you!